8/3/26

Hellow August...catch these freebies!

 

 
Yup, it's August and the weeks are winding down.  Soon back to school shopping will begin and before we know it -- poof!  It's September.  So if you're enjoying your vacation or simply sitting in your garden or on the back porch, I thought some reading recommendations might help you select some fun summer reads.  

After all, this is what I do as a reference librarian, what we call RA (Reader's Advisory), helping patrons select books, discover new authors or try a new genre for a change of pace.   

So below you'll find two bookmarks I created, especially for summer reading.  You can click on the image, select Copy Image and download into your device for easy referral or to print out and use as a bookmark.  In Firefox, you can right-click on the far side of the screen and choose Take Screenshot.  When I print these out for the library patrons, I usually use 65 lbs. card stock and then cut it to size.  But regular paper is fine, too.  

I hope you enjoy these little gifts ....and Happy August!

Claire H.

 P.S.  Stay tuned for a Book Sale coming up soon!


.   

No comments:

Hellow August...catch these freebies!

      Yup, it's August and the weeks are winding down.  Soon back to school shopping will begin and before we know it -- poof!  It's...